Special Referral Offer
- Refer 2 participating consignors to earn 75%
- Refer 3 participating consignors to earn 80%
- Ask your friends and family to mention you referred them when they register!
Benefits of being a consignor:
- Earn 70% of the selling price on all items sold (minus a $10 participation fee--via PayPal or you can mail your participation fee to Little Beans Jeans, 16048 Silvercrest Dr., Fenton, MI 48430)!
- You price your own items so no more haggling and selling your items for nickels at the garage sales!
- No more waiting for your items to sell at the consignment shops.
- Decide if you want your items sold at 1/2 price on the last day of the sale, pickup your unsold items, and/or donate items to our designated charity.
- Consignors get to shop before the public at the "consignor’s presale."
- Little Beans Jeans advertises all over Genesee County—distributing thousands of fliers to local daycares, churches, businesses and other community outlets.
- Checks are mailed within 7-10 business days following the event.
- See how your items are selling daily using our online profit tracking system.
How consigning works:
It's easy as 1-2-3!
- Gather all of your gently used children's items & wash and clean them (minimum of 20 items). Make sure to check out our acceptable items page.
- Tag and price your items using our online tagging generator.
- Drop off your items during the designated drop off times. (BRING A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE OR a $1.00 fee will be applied). Items are inspected to ensure the best quality. After items are inspected, consignors display their items on the sales floor. Little Beans Jeans will also have volunteers available to help display your items.
Important dates & times:
The next event will be located at 14261 Torrey Rd. in Fenton, MI (the Premier Indoor Sports complex).
Item Entry Deadline - Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 11:59:00pm.
Anything entered after this time will not be in our database and will not be accepted.
If you are experiencing any trouble printing your labels, please contact us and we will help you get them printed.
Drop Off - Friday, May 3rd, 2013 from 7:30am - 2:30pm (by appointment)
Please note anyone can drop your items off for you if you are unable to do so). This process should take about 20min. PLEASE ORGANIZE YOUR ITEMS BY SIZE/GENDER FOR CHECK-IN. You will be expected to place your items on the sales floor. Items that are stained, outdated, or too worn will not be accepted. You are required to read about our item acceptance policies prior to dropping them off.
Schedule Your Drop Off Appointment
The next event will be located at 14261 Torrey Rd. in Fenton, MI (the Premier Indoor Sports complex)
Early Shopping - Friday, May 3rd, 2013
- Volunteer Presale from 4:00 - 5:00pm
- Consignor Presale from 5:00 - 6:00pm
- Facebook/Guest Pass Presale from 6:00-9:00pm
Public Sale - Saturday, May 4th, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Public 1/2 Price Sale (50% Off Most Items) - Sunday, May 5th, 2013 from 9:00am - 4:00pm
Unsold Items Pick-up - Sunday, May 5th, 2013 from 6:00 - 7:30pm
In order for us to be out of the facility as scheduled any items not picked up by the deadline will be donated to a local organization serving local families in need. If you are unable to personally pick up your unsold items, someone else may pick up the items for you but they must provide us with your consignor number.